The successful applicants will have the following skills and attributes:
- A passion for delivering outstanding customer service
- Previous sales experience, within the Building Industry, preferred but not essential
- Demonstrate strong relationship building skills and a real passion for sales
- An eye for detail while working in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Be confident to make decisions
- Strong computer skills
- Previous experience with CRM systems would be advantageous
About the role
The role will involve:
- Face to face and telephone customer service and sales
- High level of inbound and outbound calls
- Participation in training and personal development sessions
- Build and maintain effective, professional relationships with clients and industry partners
- General housekeeping activities
- Generate and maintain a database of sales leads
- Adherence to Shed Bonanza's safety and other policies and procedures
As our stores operate six days per week, you will be required to work Saturdays.
Having serviced the Victorian community for over 40 years, Shed Bonanza is a market leader in garden sheds, garages, carports, farm buildings and light industrial steel buildings.
If you are seeking a new challenge and have the skills and experience outlined above, apply today!
No Recruitment Agencies, please